Thanks again to everyone who has signed up as a new listener or registered for a Handle!
Talking tally again on the homepage - we're five shy of 200 with thirty days left before the 300th show. I have a good feeling about us hitting 300 new listeners . . . or maybe more.
The moment we hit 300 new listeners the first set of iPods will get mailed out to the winners.
If you signed up for a handle and want to know how you are doing just look in the news section becasue from here to the 300th I'll be posting the stats daily.
Which leads me to ask a favor of any PHP nerds out here . . . how do I get a MySQL COUNT(*) query translated into PHP so that it doesn't look like crazy unique character strings? I can run my query with no problem in phpMyadmin but when I try to make my own page it totally flakes out. Once I figure it out or I get a little assistance we'll have fancy Handle Moxie page.
On a non-nerd note it is time to say, "thank you", to all those who are telling their friends and strangers about the podcast.
How do you enter? Well . . .
1) Fill out the right form for you - *New* Listener or Get a Handle
2) Verify your email address (Activates and qualifies those with a "Handle")
3) *New* listeners get activated and qualified by using their special RSS feed
4) 300th new listener and the person whose Handle they use win iPods AND
5) A drawing for 2 more iPods from everyone who entered!