I just got a heads up message from Rick, thanks Rick, that some more of you besides the Bloglines people might be having constant post update issues for posts that you have already read. Things like they show up as new entries.
If you experiencing this problem (which has probably been for the last two months, yikes) with your reader let me know. Send me a message with the reader name and the URL of the feed(s) you are subscribed to and I will look into it.
I did test these dynamic ads with Google Reader, NewsGator, FeedDemon, Rojo, IE 7, Thunderbird and tons of podcast aggregators. Obviously, not enough testing.
I am still of the mindset that reader makers need to fix the problem of multiple updates being displayed as new items. I can understand marking the item unread if it is read or notating the item has been updated, but am lost at adding it as a new unread entry every time they ping the feed.