From the tally on the homepage you can see that things are going pretty well for the 300 by 300th listener drive and contest. We're at day 10 with 40 new listeners signed up and using their RSS feeds to download shows.
I need to put the finishing touches on the "Handle Moxie" page and should have that done in the next few days. The "Moxie" page will list those with Handles and the amount of entries they have collected by having new listeners enter it when they register.
All right then, the good stuff. Thanks to everyone who has signed up as a new listener or registered for a Handle! So what can I say about this so far? The emails and posts to sites and blogs describing the show have been really great. The most flattering part by far is that they were even written in the first place and second is that they spell my name right, with a "k".
What else is cool? Significant others who listen getting a Handle and then having their companion sign up as a new listener. That is cool Sharing with those closest to you and getting another entry is a good thing. I am sure some more interesting trends will show up but for now that is all that I have noticed.
How do you enter? Well . . .
1) Fill out the right form for you - *New* Listener or Get a Handle
2) Verify your email address (Activates and qualifies those with a "Handle")
3) *New* listeners get activated and qualified by using their special RSS feed
4) 300th new listener and the person whose Handle they use win iPods AND
5) A drawing for 2 more iPods from everyone who entered!