Have you ever let someone keep using a word that you know is being applied improperly or even made up for some inner passive satisfaction? I usually don't and will try to sneak in the proper verb or noun when appropriate. On this show I let Betsy roll.
Betsy is doing it up today again with her one stem glasses
And she's on the wine tip, not whine
Table spoon in her sauce . . . it is a tumbler
We read two emails from listeners that sum up our last week
Betsy reading while sauced . . . priceless
I'm an "ok guy" and Betsy is "witty"
Sharing intense stories
Thanks for sending these in guys :)
I'm not drunk Kris
Folicular Agitation - red head
Second email gets read
Wisdom came flowing in today
The laid back people rose up
"Take it in stride you can't please everyone."
"I balance out all you crazy mother fuckers."
I cut the cake that is not hosting
Because of Kris, Betsy was late to garage sales
Betsy tells me I'm tacky
Family and friends are telling Kris to spend his money wisely
It is getting under his skin
Betsy's apprentice . . . her sister sells her DPV for $420
Betsy not paying her eBay fees again and again and again
Evidently the iMac can't handle a kick from a 6 year old
Stroller model years Resale Queen.com
300 by 300th
1) Fill out the appropriate form for you - *New* Listener or Get a Handle
2) Verify your email address (Activates and qualifies those with a "Handle")
3) *New* listeners get activated and qualified by using their special RSS feed
4) 300th new listener and the person whose Handle they use win iPods AND
5) A drawing for 2 more iPods from everyone who entered!